Tweets

Monday, October 13, 2008

goose egg, ankle, and no training wheels

that's about how much snow accumulation we rec'd this past wknd. We had only a dusting yesterday morning, when the news actually talked about 4-9". No complaining here, though we could use some snow to get more bookings coming our way. My ankle is sore, but walking will probably help it loosen up some. It is pretty swollen, but some ice and ibuprofen will help that. I am still pretty pissed about the guy who barreled in to me from behind in yesterday's race. What a jackass! A rookie move, not something you normally see in a 35 Open race. Maybe in the 4s, but the 35 Open race usually is quite full of good bike handlers. Regardless, I am ready to crush this guy next time. Hopefully I will just let my legs do the talking in the next race.

I am still ecstatic about Alina's riding her bike without training wheels. What a great milestone! It totally salvaged my crappy day after the crash and my sore ankle.

No comments: