Tweets

Saturday, June 03, 2006

what happened to feeling good?

the rest day on Wednesday allowed me to feel incredible on Thursday's early morning mtb and mid-day road rides. Then another rest most of yesterday, and I was out riding my first night ride with my new Firestorm. Dennis, Tim and Matt came with and we were soon riding at a mellow pace up French Gulch. The easy half-hour spin up to Sallie Barber mine was perfect. The mine is on top of Barney Ford hill, which affords about 15-20min of downhill singletrack on the Barney Ford trail and Moonstone trail. I forgot how different night riding is. While I didn't see any wildlife, I felt pretty damn good. But this morning my legs feel pretty heavy. I think one lap of the Tour de Trash course will open things up, and I expect to feel really good tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: