Tweets

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

a lot going on, that's good, I guess; and more freakin' links

work is really picking up steam. We roll into the Fourth of July this weekend. I am sure town will be packed. If you want ribs, ground meat, hamburger buns, or BBQ sauce on Sunday or Monday upcoming, you'd better hit the store before Friday. I'd guess by Tuesday it'll look like the Great Depression on the store shelves.
The Firecracker 50 is next week. Not sure how well I've trained my endurance, but I think the intensity is up there. Regardless of how one trains, the 2nd lap on that course is brutal. I don't see how Faia and Devin do it on a singlespeed.
Alina is doing well. She had a good night of sleep last night, only waking once. Helen and I are getting scared and excited about a potentially big living change. Hopefully I have something concrete to write about in the near future. Still lots of research and planning needs to take place.
I have to work Sat, so I can take off Tuesday for the race. But Sunday we're going to go over to Vail for the Teva Vail Hill Climb running race. About 7.5mi and 2500' of pain for Helen. sounds fun, huh? Alina and I will get more fun time together. We can go check out the birds at Larkspur Lodge, and the nice lush rich-town flowers they have over there.

No comments: