Tweets

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

coyotes...

are back out again. I hadn't heard them much since earlier in the winter, before the Holidays. i wonder if the recent warm temps have tricked them into thinking it is already May. the coyotes seem pretty harmless, but I think I feel that way only because I haven't seen them yet walking around the neighborhood; they're just about 100 yards off out in the woods. as soon as they cross French Gulch and start cruising around our place...then I will give them some more respect I suppose. Montana doesn't seem bothered or scared by them. From what I've read, this is probably because she is big enough to not seem like an easy targetm, like say, Milo would be if he were outside. Well, as nice as it is outside now, we have about 6" on the way tonight and tomorrow. long range forecast, for what it's worth, is calling for a cool, wet April followed by a warm, dry May (great for riding). we'll see. the rivers will be swelling indeed. I am looking forward to this weekend coming and going, as it will be the last busy weekend here until probably the Fourth of July.

No comments: