Tweets

Sunday, November 14, 2010

USGP New Belgium Cup

some pics of this past Saturday's big cyclocross race up in Ft Collins. super muddy, with about 2" of snow from a couple days prior melting on the course. About time we had proper cross conditions! I didn't register early enough, and didn't have enough points to get a call up, so I was pack fodder in the 35+ Open race from the beginning, starting in about 58th place out of 80 starters. I managed to ride fairly well, only crashed once, and finished 23rd. i would like to think had i started in the top 20, I would have finished top 15 or so, but who knows. Anything could have happened out there, as the greasy mud and snow had me guessing lines almost every lap. Nothing to brag home about, but nothing to be embarrassed about either.





No comments: