Tweets

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

rain ride

If this post style seems a little weird, I am trying out auto-content thingamajig called Zemanta. Referred by Boulder startup Lijit, so I had to check it out.

living in Colorado, I rarely ride much in the rain simply b/c I can often avoid it. With a busy day ahead, and rain with no end in sight, I sucked it up and went over to the Frisco peninsula to ride. It was actually quite nice! I felt great, was dressed appropriately, and really didn't even get too wet. But I wouldn't want to live in Seattle and ride in the rain all the time.

Montana's toe removal surgery went well. She's all wacked up on 3 diff pain meds, but didn't cry and moan too much last night. She limped out the front door with me about 50yds to go potty this am, and she's slowly starting to eat some, so those are all great signs. Thanks to all of you who have mentioned kind thoughts to us! I never thought I was as attached to her a Helen is...but I do have a soft spot for her.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: