Tweets

Friday, July 25, 2008

I saw a lynx today, but unfortunately...

it was in its last moments of life. I drove to Frisco around 7:45a to get my oil changed and tires rotated. Just as I passed the rec path before the Agape Church, I saw what I swore was a lynx off on the shoulder. It looked like it had been hit by a car. I called Helen and told her about it, saying I wasn't sure it was a lynx but pretty damn sure. It had big white tufts of hair on its pointy ears, and big feet.

Well, sure enough. I just read tomorrow's version of the SDN, and they have an article on it here. I borrowed the below pic too, courtesy of one of Susan Fairweather, one of the many good samaritans on site. Poor guy or girl was struck by a vehicle as it tried to cross Hwy 9. And the article goes on to say some pricks were yelling at the people who were trying to direct traffic and help it out.



No comments: