Tweets

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Way Too Cool, and desert

Helen flying to Sacramento tonight to drive up to Cool, CA, with Mary and Alina to race the Way Too Cool 50K. She is feeling better, finally, after her multi-week cold. I think she's in great shape and is hoping for a good result, esp. after a great 50K in Moab a few weeks back when she was definitely under the weather some. The top ultrarunners in CA should be there, so the field will be tough.

I, on the other hand, thanks to Mary flying with Helen and Alina, am granted a weekend hall pass. So I'm headed out to the desert of Utah with some friends for some mountain biking. As I was walking Montana this morning and it was -5F, I was imagining being in the desert Saturday afternoon, 60 degrees and sunny, sweat beading off my head! Can't wait!