Tweets

Thursday, November 22, 2007

happy turkey day!

we had a great time last week in Key West. 80 every day, and lots of sun. even today, with the big cold front sweeping across most of the nation, south Florida looks to be the only place in the 70s and 80s. it would surely get old, but for a week every year it's nice. but now that we know Alina isn't a huge beach fan, I think we might replace Florida with Arizona. Much much shorter travel (1hr versus 4hr), just as warm, but no humidity, and lots of cool places to run and bike also.

now it looks like I am back to reality. working on a Holiday (I'm actually pretty used to it by now), little snow, and 0 degrees right now! we are going over to Danny and Maria's house later this afternoon for Thanksgiving. I have some more Key West pics I need to load on here this evening. I will try out Blogger's new slideshow feature if I can figure it out quickly.