Tweets

Monday, October 15, 2007

winter, I guess...

well, Saturday's awesome mountain bike ride may have been one of the last for all I know. we had about 12" of snow from Sat night until Sunday afternoon. Not even a day earlier I was riding dusty singletrack in the upper 50s to low 60s. the next day, I could have easily skied the same trails! No cross races for me this weekend. We'll see how wrecked my riding volume gets this week with the weather, esp. considering that they're calling for another 3-6" Wed night into Thurs. Race this Saturday in Boulder, can't wait for the deep fields, and Interlocken is an awesome course.

Alina loved the snow Sunday morning. We got her all dressed up in her snow pants, boots, jacket, hat....the whole set-up, and we were soon out the door. Our plastic sled didn't do so well in the thick, heavy wet snow on the street. We need to get her a real sled!