Tweets

Thursday, October 11, 2007

nuts, and September

nuts, as in work is nuts. good busy, but busy. problem (not really) is that the weather has been so dang beautiful, I am forcing myself out to ride a lot. but this September weather in October isn't helping my production at work. oh well. gorgeous short lunch ride, behind the ice rink, looped up on Southside, then returned on the Blue River trail, then crossed Boreas Pass Rd and climbed up Jack's Cruel Joke to cross down to Carter Park back through town to the office. best part is that the warm sunshine and lack of wind felt more like Labor Day wknd than almost mid-October. Cross races this wknd are in Gunnison. Part of me wants to race, but a bigger part of me is fine staying at home to ride some high altitude singletrack for what will probably be my last weekend ride.