Tweets

Friday, October 19, 2007

gross template, cool cross video

yeah my customized blog template is corrupt, so I turned it off and switched to a much more generic one. It is plain jane, but I will spice it up in the near future.

Yesterday felt like December. Low of 20, high of 30, off and on snow all day. Pretty chilly, and I was too much of a wuss to ride outside. Today it looks nicer. Not super sunny, but dry and it was 29 at 6a, so it must be above freezing by now. Our yard has 6-10" of snow on it, and I am doubtful at this point if it will totally melt out again, esp. with some more snow on the way this Sunday.

Cool cross course out at Interlocken tomorrow morning. I haven't exactly had a great week of trainiing, but 3xs on the bike might be sufficient.

Neat video of a UCI 'cross race in Ohio last wknd, courtesy of Greg Keller.