Tweets

Monday, September 17, 2007

Inbox woes

at work now I have to be hyper-organized with my Inbox and Public Folder storage, or I will lose my mind (and my job). So I now have about 25 subfolders to my Inbox. So I usually have an appropriate subfolder within which I can file impt emails. But for general emails that i need to keep around for a while, it is getting difficult, mostly because I am swamped now and we're still a little short-staffed. I liked to try and keep under 100 email messages at any one time in my Inbox. Now I have 164. uggh.

the legs were smoked last night from the hard effort. 45min of cross makes the legs feel worse than after a 2hr mtb race. I am also not used to running too much. oh yeah. it cleared up some now, but I have a BOSAC meeting after work. I'll have to wait til tomorrow to ride.