Tweets

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Copper

didn't have a good ride. was at the top of the 1st big climb and a rock (more like a pebble) lodged itself between my front derailleur and the clamp, so I couldn't shift out of the small ring. after about 10min I finally fig'd it out, but by then I was behind everyone and just called it a day. there will be better races in my future. and while warming-up one of the brake pads on the rear fell out, but luckily I had a mechanic at the bottom give me a new one for free! Looking forward to more hours on the bike. This morning I rode the new stock run, basically up X10U8 to Side Door, up and around Gibson Hill to Gold RUn Rd, Slalom single, down to middle Flume. It was awesome. 8mi in 44min. Then at lunch I was on the road bike to Frisco and back. Got soaked, but had a good time.