Tweets

Thursday, March 22, 2007

cool cycling photos

Pete Fagerlin has an awesome talent in shooting photographs. His site has some really cool shots, such as the one below. Not just your typical pics of cool bikes or action or trail shots, but artsy stuff. Lighting and sharpness of these photos is incredible. I wonder what kind of equipment he's using.

no riding today. my arse could use a break. i'll have to settle for tennis tonight. maybe I'll get my bike fix by helping Alina ride her bike, or cleaning one of my bikes if she takes a nap today. I do need to switch the old wheels back to my cross bike, and put the Ksyriums back on the road machine. I am excited to ride the road bike again this year. It is so light and efficient, yet a bit sketchy with some of the gravel and junk on the roads now.