Tweets

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

warm again

the snow and gale force winds of last Friday are long gone. As is the 4" that fell on Monday night. Today it is brilliant blue skies and sunshine. And considering there's only one more week til March, I am starting to get spring fever. I would have liked to escape out on my cross bike at lunch, but this damn cold I've had for 5 weeks now just won't leave me alone. In Moab I felt much better. And yesterday at work and last night I felt much worse. Go figure. Maybe we just need to stay put in Moab til May!
Soon I will have time to figure out why Picasa's BlogThis! function is so problematic. The convenience beckons, but as you can see below in older posts...pics that were once up aren't there anymore. I may have to revert to the old school way of posting photos. Kind of a pain since it takes so much longer, but well worth it if the pics don't disappear. Pics tonight.