Tweets

Saturday, December 02, 2006

another Arctic blast

Well yesterday Helen and I were happy to see the low temp was about 15. This morning another shot of cold air slid south from Canada into Colorado. As I write this it is 5 degrees. We'll have to really bundle up before we head out tonight for the Lighting of Breckenridge.

the site, as you can see, has a new look. Right now I don't like it, but Blogger Beta has some powerful new layout tools available. Once I can configure my header picture, I can get started on drop and dragging new page elements. This will make it super easy to put in a bunch of widgets like weather, visitor tracking, AdWords, etc..

Race tomorrow in Denver. Not sure I really feel like going at this point, but I am sure I will get motivated overnight. After all it will be snowy, muddy and cold at Red Rocks...perfect cross weather.

No comments: