Tweets

Sunday, November 19, 2006

win

finally won a race today. red rocks had one of their series races up at the CO State Patrol test driving track up on South Table Mountain overlooking Golden. not a great field but some fast guys, as it was a BCR series race.

course was very bumpy with some good turns, and overall pretty high speed. i of course ran too much pressure but it worked out. had another good start and sat 2nd wheel behind Opperman going off the asphalt into the grass. those turns were real good to me, as I was getting gaps there early on Ryan and other. played it real smart and rode 1-4th for the opening 20 min, then Ryan, Opperman and I formed a nice chase group. Soon it was hyst Ryan and I, and we roll through and they tell us 2 laps to go. ryan and I share pulls and we get some space on he riders behind us. then 1 lap, and we both set good tempo in the uphill road sections. i go first into the grass and I get some time on him quickly there.

No comments: