Tweets

Thursday, November 09, 2006

too much

going on. Still feeling good after a podium finish Saturday at the USGP Xilinx Cup. Yeah I didn't win (and could have), but I was in the winning break of 3 and we had a good gap on the rest of the field. It was a bunch of fun. Sunday didn't go as well, as I had a great start bu then faded like a shooting star. rolled in for 16th.

the other day, alina was trying to open a cabinet in the bathroom. after trying one side and realizing it wasn't moving (since it was the hinged side), she immediately went to the other side and opened it right up. Pretty cool how smart she is. Sounds like she did well travelling back to VA once again for Helen's Mountain Masochist race. Helen did well, coming in 3rd overall women, and 18th out of over 230 finishers. Check it out here.

The weather has been awesome for riding, crappy for skiing. Fine by me, as I know it is very fleeting, considering it's about the middle of November. Looking forward to getting the ghosts out on Saturday by finally having a good ride at the Boulder Res course. Yesterday I was motoring down Hwy 9 to meet Tim in Frisco, loving the sunshine, warm temps and the music on my Nano. Then heading back towards Breck with Scott and Tim, I flatted. The cartridge was a dud, so I rode a flat to the kennel where Jenny was nice enough to leave the office to come pick me up. I won't make the mistake of only 1 cartridge on today's ride. Looks like more nice weather.

The house is coming along. Blinds should be in next week, and hopefully our replacement garage door panel will be here as well. Bedroom set will be a few more weeks.

Work is building up. Numbers look great, but I have some Operational concerns. I gotta step up.

No comments: