Tweets

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

undercover test truck

i saw something unusual today as I was driving back from Frisco with Alina. We were behind a new truck with manufacturer's plates from Michigan. But it was covered with this velcro-fastened black canvas/cordura nyulon system...so as to completely hide the make or model of truck. From peering inside at a stoplight, I could tell it prob wasn't a Ford, and perhaps it was a Dodge, but I was unsure. And the guy driving had a laptop with a whole slew of wires sticking out the back. I would assume he was test-driving the vehicle, and that perhaps it was a prototype '08 model and they didn't want much to be revealed. Nonetheless, it looked weird.
Woke up to about 2" of snow, and it's been snowing off and on all day. Trails might not melt out again, if this continues or if we get about 6". Hard to say. Now that I am in the new house, I am eager to do my first ride from out of the garage!

No comments: