Tweets

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

seasonable

i think that's appropriate. This morning it was 27 as I left for work. Sounds cold, but it is I believe rather normal for late September. It actually felt nice, esp. compared to the teens we were waking up to the past few days in wake of the big snowstorm that briefly buried Breck. I am not crazy about it closing down the singletrack for a bit, but it is great for business. I think most snow around town is gone, and with a little luck from mother nature, I may be able to hop back on the lower flume this Sunday. There is just sunshine and 50s in the forecast for the next several days. I'd like to think the lower trails will melt out and give me one last great memory before we get buried for the season. No specific training lately, but it sure felt good to hop on the bike 3 days in a row. Saturday's test in Boulder will be the real deal. I'd have to expect a decent sized field, b/c it is Boulder. But a top 1/4 result would be nice.

No comments: