Tweets

Monday, August 07, 2006

summer...rain...fall

seems like summer left us for a bit, and fall came in with a punch. Saturday it rained pretty hard in the eve, just as I decided to pedal up Boreas Pass to recon the Penn Gulch course. After about 45min of riding in 48 degree rain up Boreas, I was at the top and pulled over to don my rain jacket. I then saw Westy in his truck, marking the course with Chuck. I gladly accepted a ride down to the tank, as the cold rain was very unmotivating, esp. knowing how much time it would take to get my bike running well again.
Alina is now walking, anywhere from 6-12 steps. It is really cool, and her balance is amazing, given how small her feet look. A whole new world of supervision is arising. Perhaps she'll get tired of the entertainment center glass doors, and her Schylling bike is cool, so she has other options.
Helen and I are really excited about the new house. Most all of our upgrades are coming together. Less than 8 weeks left in our current house, as we seem to have the green light with our Buyer under contract now.

No comments: