Tweets

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Peaks Trail TT

maybe I should have missed the race last week after all, had it not been cancelled. at least it sure felt like I should have missed it, as I didn't have any juice for this race. felt fine warming up on the ride down, and put out a good warm-up prior. I may have been a little too timid of a bonk in the first 20 minutes or so, so I prob went out too slow. Luke Mason passed me after the first 1/2mi or so. i soon had him in my sights, until he crashed, but it wasn't much after that and he was gone. after the race I seemed to feel like I hadn't put forth 100% effort, but I rarely leave anything in the tank. oh well. I didn't eat shit like Luke. Luckily he's okay, just a little gash in his gums from kissing his handlebar very suddenlt. And of course Kevin Kane the teenybopper was in front of me, this time just by 10 secs. Oh well, the young kids should be cruising past this dad. My bike worked well, which is nice.
Getting ready to take a leap with our house...pretty exciting stuff.

No comments: