Tweets

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

8/15/06

the middle of August. and for most of us in the highcountry, this signifies the beginning of the end of summer. the sweet corn is past its peak, as are the flowers and some of the grass in town. luckily the moisture has been plentiful, so things are still pretty green. if you go up a 1000 feet or so, you can see some aspens with leaves turning already. kids are going back to school too. the good new there is that we will get a break from the in-house traffic, and we can focus on booking up the winter. it has really been an awesome summer. we've had so much fun with Alina. I really need to add some new photos on my site. I gotta figure out how to upload some videos of Alina walking. she has a touch of a cold now, but otherwise is doing great. ever since we listed our house for sale, I haven't really had as much time in the saddle as I would like, but that's life. gotta take care of the priorities. hopefully I can get back on track and start riding more, and also start to write more on this site, as I really enjoy it.

No comments: